All it takes is a little imagination to turn a few nuts and screws into a festive Christmas tree ornament. Read on for the steps and what you’ll need to make this fun little snowman ornament.
What you'll need:
- Loctite Super Glue Gel
- 7/16 Washer Cap Push Nut
- 6-32x1/2 Combo Round Machine Screws (2)
- 5/16-18 Coarse Finished Hex Nut
- 3/8-16 Coarse Finished Hex Nut
- 7/16-14 Coarse Finished Hex Nut
- Optional: String
- Glue the mid-sized nut to the top of the largest nut using the Loctite glue, then let dry for 60 seconds.
- Glue the smallest nut to the top of the mid-sized nut.
- Glue the nut cap to the top of the smallest nut.
- Glue the flat side of the screw to the medium size nut so it looks like an arm. Let dry.
- Repeat with other screw to create the other arm.
- Attach the optional string to the "hat" by threading through the holes in the nut cap.
And there you have it! Your own hardware snowman ornament. These little guys are perfect to hang from your own tree, give as gifts or tie onto a present as the finishing touch.